We’re delighted to announce the release of a new comprehensive guide to postnatal return to running for clinicians and health professionals. It’s the result of months of work from Gráinne Donnelly, Emma Brockwell and myself, Tom Goom.
Gráinne and Emma are Pelvic Health Physiotherapists with a passion for women’s health and I specialise in running injury (as you may have spotted!). We’ve teamed up to pool our knowledge and produce a holistic guide which we believe is the first of its kind.
Click HERE to access this free detailed guide.
We gathered extensive feedback from experts in this field to ensure we covered key areas in return to running including;
- Guidance for a variety of health professionals including GPs, musculoskeletal and pelvic health physiotherapists
- Signs and symptoms of pelvic floor and/or abdominal wall dysfunction
- Risk factors and contra-indications to return to running
- Assessment of strength, impact management and readiness to run
- Return to running strategies
- Key considerations such as breastfeeding, sleep and psychosocial factors
- Plus much, much more!
Click HERE to Grab the guide!