- March 10th & 11th 2017 – The Jersey Sports & Spinal Clinic, St. Helier, Jersey. This course is now full.
- April 22nd & 23rd – Southampton General Hospital. Book here through Health Education Seminars. Course full.
- May 13th & 14th – University of Chichester Book here through Health Education Seminars.
- June 10th & 11th – Norway. Course full.
- July – Maidstone, details to be confirmed. Email email@example.com to register your interest.
- August – Sweden, details to be confirmed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
“Really enjoyed the Running Repairs course over the weekend. Would highly recommend for any physio that assesses and treats runners” David.
“It’s really good to come away from a weekend of learning and be able to apply the new knowledge straight away” Abi
“Thank you so much for doing the course. I did an in service presentation on running injuries focusing on achilles tendinopathy at work. All the senior staff found it really useful” Charlotte
“Thanks for the great Running Repairs course. Clinically useful info and exercises – am looking forward to treating my next runner!” Rachel
“Best course I’ve been on by far in a very long time. Highly recommended” Ali
On our post course info… “Extremely useful resource!“
We ask our course members to rate our content and delivery out of 10 (where 10 is best possible) for each course. Our average so far is content 9.4 and delivery 9.6.